To access private information, two things must be met:
- A valid ID&V check must be completed
- A signed NDA must be in effect
ID&V Standard[edit | edit source]
- We will check the identity of the person signing an NDA with us.
- This check must confirm via an independent source that all information provided to us is up to date & valid.
- In practice this means:
- The information we use must be in date or very recently expired.
- The information must be issued by an independent, 3rd party.
- The information must be provided by a government, regulated agency meeting the same or a higher standard or a person authorised to vouch for identity.
- We must be able to prove that you provided was submitted to us by you.
- We will destroy any identity documents as soon as possible and only keep a certificate confirming the match.
Enhanced Standard for financial data[edit | edit source]
- Proof of address via a second document is required.
- Address must be verified with multiple third party sources (soft credit check is common method).
- Sanctions, Anti Money Laundering & Political Exposure checks must have passed including adverse media.
The majority of checks will be done by a third party at our expense. You are welcome to nominate someone else to perform the checks at your expense proving they meet the standards to perform an ID&V check.
Authorised users for private information[edit | edit source]
The following users have passed an ID&V check and hold a current confidentiality agreement or NDA. Please check with an appropriate agent before giving access as NDAs may only include certain access or be time limited. We also have 2 ID&V standards. This can only be updated by Sario or RhinosF1.