Jump to content
- You may wish to bump the version number in version.py
- Commit the change to GitHub
- Run "
puppet-run" to trigger puppet
- Restart the bot or reload the plugin
- Ensure the version number has been bumped, add a release note.
- Merge the change on GitHub and ensure it passes CI (It will not deploy to PyPi if it fails or the version number is not bumped).
- Update the install list to the new version.
- Use "
puppet-run" to sync and reload everything
- run "
sudo -u sopel /srv/sopelbots/prodvenv/bin/pip3.7 install -U -r /srv/sopelbots/prodrequire.txt" if puppet didn't work. (It will probably tell you).